Myip.ms Analytics -
Analytics - Real Popular Hosting Company Statistics of July 2017 (based on 7,100,000+ live websites)
Various different websites publish different popular hosting statistics. But we have created our own real statistics based on user's own popular choices during July 2017.
The principle of recording these statistics is very simple but at the same time very reliable -
1) We took list of 7,100,000+ most popular websites on the internet. These are all sites on the internet being visited by 100+ people per day.
2) For each of these 7 million websites we found all those sites IP addresses. These websites use a total of 1,500,000+ IP addresses.
3) For each IP address we found the official registered IP owner and this consists of the hosting company who own the IP address on which those individual sites are based. (Of course this excludes small hosting companies from the list who rent servers from big hosting companies and who afterwards re-sell hosting).
And we dynamically built statistics using these four million websites hosting information.
We use only official LIVE public Whois data from RIPE/ARIN/KRNIC for 2017 year for creating our reports.
Report sell 'AS IS'. Free online access to report here - http://myip.ms/brow...Hosting_Statistics.html
and here http://myip.ms/info/top_hosting/TOP_World_Website_Hosting_Companies_2017.html
Full list of sites using in report (~7,100,000 websites) -
We offer World Hosting Companies Summary for downloading in MySQL/Excel format. Free version »
Special Price is US$950
Optional - Monthly Updates - US$300
Contact us for more information - email
Other reports -
1. Hosting Companies (400,000+ IP Ranges/CIDR) Excel Report »
2. All IP Ranges, MySQL Database (600,000+ IP Ranges/CIDR). Goto »
Q: So since Hostgator is in Softlayer, are they counted twice?
A: Hostgator.com and Softlayer.com work under separate brands and have different hosting offers/sites/servers. They also supply companies registration information separately in the public whois systems for their ip address ranges. Therefore we calculate statistics for them separately.
This is more useful for people than if we unite different brands from one parent company.
We use only LIVE information from public Whois systems (RIPE/ARIN/KRNIC/AFRINIC/etc.), statistics is correct.